Medical eTrack is the interactive desktop tool designed for executives and analysts
active in or supplying services to the medical equipment industry.
Subscribers receive access to eight unique medical equipment databases, news and
opinions and research reports all of which is fully integrated with innovative desktop
tools for easy search, browse and data access. The platform enables you to rapidly
find data, track companies, extract information into Word, PDF, Excel and build
custom presentations in PowerPoint.
Medical Equipment Databases
- Market Size and Share Database
- Pipeline Product Database
- Clinical Trials Database
- Procedures Database
- Patents Database
- Country Database
Strategy changes, product announcements, R&D projects, corporate expansions and
contractions, regulatory and policy developments, updated live.
All major deal types are covered – mergers and acquisitions, asset purchases, venture
capital, equity and debt offerings and partnerships. Investor, advisor and financier
information is provided. Understand which technologies are attracting revenue flows
and track investment, fundraising and valuation trends by industry, by technology
and by geography.
Company profiles, SWOT analysis profiles, product analysis reports, and benchmarking
Research & Analysis
- Industry analysis organized globally, by region and by country
- Country analysis on healthcare and medical equipment regimes
- Company analysis, financial and strategic reviews
- Product pipeline analysis by company and sector
- Monthly, quarterly and annual deal trend analysis
- Key trends and policy changes
Alerts and Updates
- Medical eTrack is updated on real time basis in order to keep you up to date with
the latest information and analysis.
- Daily news and deals alerts tailor-made to your areas of interest
- Analysis Alerts giving opinion and analysis on the latest policy, market and company